Degustabox is looking for a positive, ambitious and results driven person to join their young, dynamic and multinational team at the company’s headquarters, in Barcelona. This position is to be filled by the latest in the beginning of July.
The position of Customer Service and Sales Internship entails the following responsibilities:
- Managing customers’ requests over email and phone;
- Report to Country Manager customer’s general issues;
- General assistance to the sales team;
- Generate leads for the Italian market (finding products, brands, contacts, contact details, food exhibition research);
- Make and update PPT: Sales presentations, Market Research reports, Trend reports…;
- Sales contracts and invoices handling.
- Native level of Italian;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player;
- Results orientated and self-motivated;
- Proactivity and positivity is essential;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Power-point and excel.
Qualifications and desirable criteria:
- Business, economics, marketing or relevant field (Undergraduate level preferred)
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage
What do we offer:
- Internship contract of 6 months
- You will receive ongoing feedback and coaching on your performance and development.
- You will learn how to identify business opportunities, design strategies.
- Sales experience and training.
- Participation in a fast growing, young and diverse enterprise that has a unique and hugely scalable business model.
- We are located in one of the best central areas of Barcelona
- Snacks, drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
Degustabox.com is a young internet company based in Barcelona. We specialize in the food marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market research and future marketing strategies across each market we work in and throughout Europe and USA. With operations already in ES, DE, UK, FR and USA as well as very realistic and impressive growth plans set for 2017, there is no better time to join this pioneering and exciting business, than now!
We are located in one of the best areas of Barcelona (between Arco de Triunfo and Plaza Catalunya) in a great atico office. We regularly make use of the two office terraces by having BBQ’s and drinks as a company.
If you match the criteria listed above, would like to join a rapidly expanding business and be part of taking Degustabox to the next level, then please don´t hesitate to send in your application – this is the internship for you!