Since 1948, Costa Crociere represents Hospitality and Italian style.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
As the only Cruise Company sailing the Italian flag, we need the duty and the prestige of being Ambassador of Italian values in the world and representing Italy along the destinations in our itineraries. For us in Costa, the responsible innovation plays a fundamental role into designing of future ships and development of onboard experience, that we plan and organize with great attention for details, and through them we offer an oriented holiday towards local cultures in order to be more and more responsible travellers.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally. We are welcoming, curious, and courageous.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?
- We’re looking for Talents and potential candidates interested in beginning a period of internship in our main departments at our Headquarter in Genoa:
- Internship @ Finance, Administration & Control
- Internship @ Human Resources
- Internship @ Guest Experience & On-board Revenue
- Internship @ Procurement & Supply Chain
- Internship @ Revenue Management
- Internship @ Sales & Marketing
We’re looking for Talents that want to start an international career on board our ships bringing their creativity and motivation in a dynamic, young and multicultural environment; we’re looking for the following positions:
- Hospitality Operator: he or she is the point of reference for information and requests from our Guests; being part of this team you will have the chance to interact with Guests coming from all over the World, share their culture, improve your problem solving and foreign language skills;
- Tour Expert: he or she is the expert of the excursions offered within the cruise itinerary; the Tour Expert organizes and plans excursions along with the Tour Manager, assisting our Guests in their tour choices and during the tours along the ship itinerary;
- Adult/Teen/Children Animator: he or she is the heart of entertainment; the team organizes games, events, parties and entertainment activities in general, allowing each member to bring in his enthusiasm and creativity;
- Learning Officer: he or she is responsible for the training offered to our crew;
- Sport Instructor: you will entertain Guests in various sports activities during the cruise. An excellent condition and physical resistance combined with interpersonal and communicative skills make you an exceptional trainer to stay fit while having fun.