Micron is a world leader in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. For over 40 years, our company has been instrumental to the world’s most significant technology advancements, delivering optimal memory and storage systems for a broad range of applications.
Micron memory and storage solutions define what the world can do with data. Our more than 34,000 team members, in 17 different countries, work with countless customers to innovate every day and pursue the products that will shape how we live and work tomorrow.
Memory and storage have moved beyond simply holding data to now unlocking its meaning and value. They transform data into insight that people use. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial, and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of memory and storage products for the latest applications.
- High speed DRAM (GDDR5-5X-6 and future interfaces):
circuit design, design validation, test, product engineer
- Software/Firmware/Digital/Testing designer – Process and Methodology Engineer
Insertion area are:
- Memory embedded systems development (hardware and firmware)
- Tester development in FPGA technology for memories systems
- Validation and testing activities for memories systems (tester, android system)
- Support efficient product development compliant with international standards (ISO, IATF, ASPICE,…)
Progetti ed iniziative
- Relevant projects
- Quality Metrics for Embedded Firmware
- Development of innovative techniques and methodologies for analysis and testing of Storage Systems interfaces based on System on Chip
- Android Error Handling in embedded non volatile memories