Supports in the analysis of the Market’s dynamics and Tenaris positioning
| Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for collecting, consolidating and keeping updated the information regarding O&G projects. Monitor market’s dynamics and highlight trends. Translate information in relevant data for the business. Development of BU long term market outlook, with focus on Key accounts.
- Coordinate and keep updated all information regarding key accounts among all departments. Support the business unit and corporate department with the information needed for key account reports.
- Coordination and elaboration of commercial sales budget. Support the business unit in commercial targets identification.
- Prepare sales forecast according with plant load, offers and backlog. Coordinate with other departments to increase the accuracy of projections and anticipate relevant changes vs plan.
- Ensure business growth providing analytical support in new commercial initiatives. Provide commercial inputs for investment plans. Support, coordination and/or preparation of strategic documents to support business unit growth.
- Monitor key activities and indicators to properly assess and anticipate business unit performance (e.g. sales performance, offering activity, competitive environment, credits & stocks etc.). Preparation of periodic business review meetings.
- Issue monthly the management control of the business unit: prepare the P&L, identify and explain deviations vs budget. Consolidate information related to project, sales and prices. Instruct and manage the historic databases of sales.
- Support commercial process providing data related to qualifications, track records, financial information and HSE data
- Support on presentations to Tenaris management.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
|• University degree within the Industrial Engineering /Managerial specialization
• Less than 2 years’ experience (preferable in the Oil & Gas sector)
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Italian
• Available for relocation to Lugano (Switzerland)
Personal competencies and qualities
• Interest in numbers and statistics.
• Adaptable and flexible.
Location: Lugano (Switzerland)
Submit your application here: