Tenaris è produttore e fornitore leader a livello globale di tubi in acciaio e di servizi destinati all’industria energetica mondiale e ad altre applicazioni industriali specialistiche. Quotata in borsa a New York, in Italia, a Buenos Aires e in Messico, Tenaris è costituita da una rete globale integrata di stabilimenti produttivi di tubi in acciaio, laboratori di ricerca, centri di finitura e di servizio con attività industriali in Nord e Sud America, Europa, Asia e Africa e una presenza diretta nei maggiori mercati dell’Oil & Gas.
Marketing Internship (Switzerland) – RIF 80562
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in strategic marketing. We are looking for assertive, energetic and proactive individual to join our team in Lugano.
Since the beginning of your internship, you will take part in the day-to-day activities and support the business initiatives. You will participate in regular staff meetings with management, having the opportunity to work with and learn from our experienced team. You will expand your professional network and form relationships you can build on in the future.
| What you will learn:
• Provide support for the preparation of strategic documents.
• Support the team to elaborate the BU market outlook and the commercial sales budget.
• Collect, consolidate and keep updated the information regarding Oil & Gas projects, translating the information in relevant data for the business.
• Support the team in the sales forecast update. Coordinate with other departments to increase the accuracy of projections and anticipation of relevant changes vs. plan.
• Support the team in the preparation of monthly reports for the management control of the business unit.
• Support the commercial process, providing data related to qualifications, track records, financial information and HSE data.
• Support on presentations to Tenaris management.
• Comply with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
Location: Lugano (Switzerland)
Submit your application here: