Moviri is a global software and professional services company providing 19 years of expertise in Analytics & Big Data, Machine Learning, Infrastructure Optimization, Capacity Management, Digital Optimization, DevOps, Cloud Engineering, Performance Management, Data Visualization, IoT Architecture, Security Intelligence, Security Governance, and Protection.
Moviri (formerly Neptuny) is founded in 2000 by academic researchers and consultants specialized on IT Performance Optimization.
Thanks to the initial sponsorship from the Politecnico di Milano and Bain & Co., Moviri assembled the first team of talented IT performance engineers. From that moment the company started its growth at an impressive rate by expanding its service portfolio.
In 2006, Moviri, leveraging its expertise and technology, released ContentWise, an innovative content recommendation and discovery engine for IPTV and Digital Media operators.
In 2014, Moviri released Cleafy, a cyber immune system solution that protects enterprise organizations and large websites from the most sophisticated and elusive internet threats.
In 2018, Moviri released Akamas, a machine learning self-driving solution that optimizes IT stack configurations, automatically and safely.
Our open positions:
- Professional growth: if you feel an achiever and deliver top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in New York, Boston and Silicon Valley)
- Startup environment: with over 140 people and 16 years history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share everyday the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning
- Young: we are less than 30 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back<!–
Junior IT Security Consultant:A Junior Consultant is an IT enthusiast who has recently graduated, or is in the process of graduating, and desires to build his/her career in complex technological fields, both at national and international level. Junior Consultants are team members from day-one, as they participate with a positive and analytical approach to the achievement of project goals, developing experience and flexibility within different IT domains. In doing so, they find constant and spontaneous support in colleagues who share their same approach to IT, innovation, quality and results.The consulting activities are primarily performed at our client’s, who are amongst the majorinternational companies and are often supported by the use of third-party solutions, as Movìribelieves and enforces the value of strategic technological partnerships. Junior SecurityConsultants will help customers implementing technologies within the Security Domain Security,
in line with the best practices such as the guidelines provided by ISO 2700x.
What we are looking for:
Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Security Computer Science.
Experience: No previous professional experience is required.
- Basic knowledge about IT Architectures (networks, operating systems, middleware,
- Being involved in security specific workshops i.e. ethical hacking and capture the flag;
- DB Modeling concepts, Programming Languages and modern development patterns
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Goal oriented
- Team working
- Strive for continuous improvement
- English, written and spoken
Availability to travel is an important requisite. The provision of consulting services throughout national and international environments enhances at a higher speed the development of professional experiences necessary for personal development.