Moviri masters the power of transformative technologies to help companies achieve unprecedented levels of business performance.
Since its inception, Moviri has focused its consulting offering on hard technology challenges with large-scale business impact in performance engineering, security, analytics, and IoT.
Our people are world-class experts in leveraging data, software and insights to help customers gain sustained competitive advantages. By working with some of the most demanding enterprise customers worldwide, Moviri has systematically spun-off, and invested in, industry-leading software companies such as Arduino, Akamas, Cleafy, and ContentWise.
Founded in Italy in 2000, today Moviri is a multinational group with customers in 30 countries and offices in Milan, Boston, Los Angeles, and Singapore.
Our open positions:
What we offer:
- Professional growth: if you feel like an achiever and deliver top performance you can rapidly grow into a high-responsibility role as the company expands
- International exposure: we are global, with operations in 3 continents and extensive and growing presence in the US (offices in Boston and Los Angeles)
- Startup environment: with over 200 people and 20 years history, we are an established and successful company, yet we share every day the same excitement and culture we had at the very beginning
- Young: we are less than 30 years old on average, informal (we don’t wear suits) and laid-back
Junior IT Security Consultant: A Junior Consultant is an IT enthusiast who has recently graduated, or is in the process of graduating, and desires to build his/her career in complex technological fields, both at national and international level. Junior Consultants are team members from day-one, as they participate with a positive and analytical approach to the achievement of project goals, developing experience, and flexibility within different IT domains. In doing so, they find constant and spontaneous support in colleagues who share their same approach to IT, innovation, quality, and results. The consulting activities are primarily performed at our client’s, who are amongst the major international companies and are often supported by the use of third-party solutions, as Movìribelieves and enforces the value of strategic technological partnerships. Junior SecurityConsultants will help customers implementing technologies within the Security Domain Security, in line with the best practices such as the guidelines provided by ISO 2700x.
What we are looking for:
Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Security Computer Science.
Experience: No previous professional experience is required.
- Basic knowledge about IT Architectures (networks, operating systems, middleware, databases);
- Being involved in security specific workshops i.e. ethical hacking and capture the flag;
- DB Modeling concepts, Programming Languages, and modern development patterns.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Team working;
- Strive for continuous improvement;
- English, written and spoken;